2.9
Layout of Store

Its pretty sad being employed by this company and here from customers on your days off that staff are talking bad and rudely about you. Its also sad that you cant complain about the store or staff to the general manager because shes friends outside of work with the store manager.

Im currently trying to figure out how to get transferred to another store without going through the dm because shes friends with the store manager. Im constantly hearing from customers and my hours are being messed with and also the store manager has been playing mind games with me. One minute shes cool with me and says i can call whenever need be outside of work if i need someone to talk to and then the next minute talking about me behind my back. Tomorrow i am calling to get into therapy to help with and talk about the emotional and mental abuse i go through working there.

I love working for the company but unless i get atransfer soon im going to have to seek employment somewhere else. Im very disaopointed in the way im treated and the fact my manager knows im a single mom and wont just quit i have to take it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Comments