I went to dollar general to buy phone charger and manager mary ann corture came up to me and said i dont think so i had laid the charger on my babys stroller and she told me i could not bring my my baby or stroller in to leave them at home. My husband works so i have to carry baby in stroller due to no car she called cops and she gave me a crimnal tresspass on the property i would want this resolved and lifted they the only ones that carry my pampers and formula.

Can something please be done this happened in three rivers texas. Please contact me at 3612542430 if yall can help me cause she is wrong.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Comments

When you need to shop you and the baby could take your husband to work so you would have access to a car, and then when he gets off work the two of you could pick him up. It is an inconvenience, but I did it for several years, including with two toddlers.

This included getting him to work by 6:30 AM.

Also, you could do your shopping when your husband is home to baby sit and you could use the car. There is something in your complaint that just doesn't sound right.