2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Today September 22, 2016 I went up to Dollar General 57th and Troost in Kansas City, MO 64110 I literally spent hundreds of dollars a month at the store because it's the closest to my house and I get along great with the store manager and the other managers and the other employees it's just this one racist lady .the manager that was there tonight is very racist every time I come in there she looks at me like I'm disgusting to her and I made an honest mistake and miss read the sign tonight she looked at me like I was dumb and then proceed to tell me that sign clearly said it's i have never felt so humiliated in front of other customers I cannot believe that they would even allow somebody to work like that at a store with public people who is completely racist and completely rude and disrespectful I will be complaining to every place I can think of as well as the new stations about Dollar General racist employees

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1216287

Oh get over yourself, people are too *** sensitive these days.