1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went into dollar general store 2106 s. Laurent St.

Victoria tx 77901 phone #3614850069. I went to makeup section to look for bronzer was looking at one and put it rite back then told employee they needed larger selection. Then went to get big red 2lt which they didn't have so was walking up towards register with my husband and I think floor manager kesie Baladez came up to me accusing me of stealing which I didn't. Therefor I followed her to office at that time I told her she was more than welcomed to search my purse and my pockets.

And she still insisted me to hand over merchandise I didn't have told her if she wanted it she was more than welcomed to go get it off shelf where I left it. She was rude unprofessional and very disrespectful to me. So at that time I walked off for she had done pissed me off.

Then she charged my husband for it even tho we didn't purchase it. I'm going to speak to my lawyer on this incident.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments