I gave my all to DG i moved up really fast and killed myself for them and they screwed me over repeatedly...the store manager couldnt manage her way out of a paper bag and since i was the ASM i did all the work...i tried to quit on a friday and she begged me to stay and told me to have the closers work on the truck and i was to do nothing but check sat and sunday and now im marked as non rehireable cuz i didnt do the truck that weekend...she blamed the lack of work by the closers and herself all on me!!!!!...thats what i got for all the remodels and hard work that i devoted to that place!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation manager. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments