Just wanted to share a bad experience I had at the Dollar General located at 3958 Westbank Expressway in Harvey, LA. I went in to get dishwasher tabs and stopped by the makeup first, as I've done many times before.

I noticed an employee watching me from the corner, but I selected 2 items and proceeded to the cleaning supplies. I got what I needed, decided I didn't want the makeup, and placed it on a shelf where it admittedly didn't belong. The girl who had been watching me appeared out of nowhere and demanded to know where the cosmetics were. I replied that I had put them down in a different aisle because I had frankly been too lazy to put them back where they belonged.

I retrieved them for her and told her I knew she had been watching me. She asked me where the "other items " were. I asked her what items she was referring to, and she said "The ones I saw you with." I let her look in my purse and offered to empty out the contents for her. I also pulled out the insides of my pockets and offered to let her search me.

She declined and told me I had to leave. I repeatedly asked her what items she thought I had, and she couldn't give me an answer, just kept telling me to leave. Her name is Brittany and she claims to be a manager.

I have spoken to the district manager and am awaiting his follow-up. Just wanted to put this out there and warn others they could be falsely accused and publicly humiliated in this sad excuse for a business.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Just put things back where they belong.