George West, Texas

I live in George West ,Texas.The store here has some issue with inventory, shelfes need to be stocked and boxes are all in the isles..People including myself not able to get to certain items due to merchandise not being on selfs. I have to travel 15 miles to Three Rivers ,Texas because employees lacking keeping the store stocked..People posted on facebook about this situation, and someone put a phone number of a gentleman name Chris..I spoke to him and his response was how did i get his number.

I told him from facebook he said hes been there yesterday and saw the store and was solving the issue.My whole also was This Guy Chris his attitude was like he didnt care so much..not acknowledge that im a customer. Ive worked in jobs dealing with customers and the way was talking not good if you are a general manager or what ever his position is. Not even saying thank you for your concern an letting know about this situation. I have had people called me already but no.

He was more like he was mad..his number was 352 459 9255.

Not sure whats going on but just letting you know ..that i love this store. Hate to go 15 miles out when i can go here .Thank you my email is emilio_gutierrez@sbcglobal.net

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments