Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I wanted to let whom ever is over the DM in Evansville stores is the most rudues person that I have ever met. He was talking abiut his boss that's leaving next month calling him names.

And hoping the next person that has that job can do it right. Talks to the managers like *** and doesn't care about the costermers. Told the lady his was talking to. To come talk to him in the office and she was helping me and told her who cares I said come here.

I see that a lot of managers that was running the stores are gone. That's your lost cuz he's got rid of the great ones and you all will lose business. So be ready.

I bet nobody does anything about this I'll see. Thanks

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Evansville, Indiana, United States #1195982

I see nothing will ever be done. I'll stop going to dollar general.