1.2
Layout of Store

Centerburg ohio dollar general store needs new manager badly this store is dirty has horrible customer service they have lines so long and never open a 2nd register there!! U cant even shop they have there stock blocking shelves all the time done shopping there!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have shopped the Dollar General Store # 2610 Located on N,E. Antioch Rd for years and have seen this store steadily decline in the past 3 years.

I was amazed at how dirty this store is trash every where containers full of product waiting to be put on the shelf.

I was quite perplexed by the fact that each time I shopped this store the same person was always out side having a smoke.

When there was so much product that needed to be put on the shelves and as I stated the store was filthy.I thought there might be hope when a change in management took place but no the Woman who was assistant Manager was actively asking customers to boycott the store and then again a change in management came.

The very Lady who was asking customers to boycott now spends a great deal of time out side on a smoke break.

I was curious as to how many times she took a smoke break so I got me a cup of coffee and a donut and sat where I could observe the store she and another new associate would take 6-8 smoke breaks in a 4 hour period.

I would have to assume from this pattern that this is an acceptable behavior pattern for Dollar General Associates. I retired from a company that allowed (2) 15 breaks per day (1) 30 minute lunch break how can you accomplish much when you spend that much time on smoke breaks?

to Anonymous #1135158

Not condoning the smoke breaks but stalking a DG to see how many they take is kinda weird.