1.2
Layout of Store

Centerburg ohio dollar general store needs new manager badly this store is dirty has horrible customer service they have lines so long and never open a 2nd register there!! U cant even shop they have there stock blocking shelves all the time done shopping there!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Comments

I have shopped the Dollar General Store # 2610 Located on N,E. Antioch Rd for years and have seen this store steadily decline in the past 3 years.

I was amazed at how dirty this store is trash every where containers full of product waiting to be put on the shelf.

I was quite perplexed by the fact that each time I shopped this store the same person was always out side having a smoke.

When there was so much product that needed to be put on the shelves and as I stated the store was filthy.I thought there might be hope when a change in management took place but no the Woman who was assistant Manager was actively asking customers to boycott the store and then again a change in management came.

The very Lady who was asking customers to boycott now spends a great deal of time out side on a smoke break.

I was curious as to how many times she took a smoke break so I got me a cup of coffee and a donut and sat where I could observe the store she and another new associate would take 6-8 smoke breaks in a 4 hour period.

I would have to assume from this pattern that this is an acceptable behavior pattern for Dollar General Associates. I retired from a company that allowed (2) 15 breaks per day (1) 30 minute lunch break how can you accomplish much when you spend that much time on smoke breaks?

to Anonymous #1135158

Not condoning the smoke breaks but stalking a DG to see how many they take is kinda weird.