2.5
Layout of Store

Dollar general seems as though they do not educate their employees and every time I go there I have problems. The first one was a clearence bag of beans FOR .85 It rang up the normal price.

I came back to the store and I told her and she responded that the wrong sticker must of been put on there by someone I told her that all the bags had that price she said there was nothing she could do I responded that you can't charge a different price then what is marked. I left with not resolution to the problem. Two weeks later I go to a different store since I was not going back to that one again I had gotten a text to get $5.00 off $25.00 got all my stuff and find out that they no longer take those coupons I responded that i just go it the morning from the company she said she was told by her manager not to take any.

I asked to talk with the manager but unfortunately she was not there. I left with my stuff but I am so sick of a store that has employees that don't know what they are doing and then I was later told that in michigan it is against the law to charge a different price then what is marked

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments