2.5
Layout of Store

Dollar general seems as though they do not educate their employees and every time I go there I have problems. The first one was a clearence bag of beans FOR .85 It rang up the normal price.

I came back to the store and I told her and she responded that the wrong sticker must of been put on there by someone I told her that all the bags had that price she said there was nothing she could do I responded that you can't charge a different price then what is marked. I left with not resolution to the problem. Two weeks later I go to a different store since I was not going back to that one again I had gotten a text to get $5.00 off $25.00 got all my stuff and find out that they no longer take those coupons I responded that i just go it the morning from the company she said she was told by her manager not to take any.

I asked to talk with the manager but unfortunately she was not there. I left with my stuff but I am so sick of a store that has employees that don't know what they are doing and then I was later told that in michigan it is against the law to charge a different price then what is marked

go4thesky wrote the review because of pricing issue at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments