I was at your store on Dixie Hwy where the manager Callie was very rude to a few people including me. I ask a question about flip flops and he told me to pick up all the flip flops on the floor, which I did not put on the floor!

Also I was in there a few days after this and a young man outside the store was being mean to customers and the manager did not seem to care. From what I heard while he was in the store it seemed like he was the managers boyfriend. I am not against *** people, but this was uncalled for. I have seen this boy their a few times because I am in this store often and each time he is rude to someone.

If I remember correctly, I think I heard the manager call him Cody.

Also I never see anyone at that store helping customers because they are always on their cell or ignoring the customer. Please take care of this issue or I will be taking my business to Family Dollar!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation manager. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments