hello. I went to the dollar general on 378 today in gilbert sc 29054 and was very displeased.

Today is 2/15/2015. The day after valentines day. When we went inside there was a table just inside the door with valentine items on it. I asked the first employee i finally located if those items were discounted and she said yes 50% off.

I gathered a few items off the table to include a valentines body pillow that showed $10.00. When I went to check out the pillow rang up $10.0 and I asked why because on the tag and on the cash register the item rung up Val body pillow. The cashiere went and got the manager who said that was a regular item not a valentine item. When asked why it was on that display she said she just stuck it there because she had no where else to put it.

I told her that was very deceiving and made no sense. She was very rude and seemed to have no idea what was going on. She even asked ME why I thought valentinea items were on sale and I told her because her assistant who was working the register told me so. I am very displeased with her service.

I am a paramedic and deal with the public myself.

I also shop at the dollar general stores regularly and have never been treated in such way esp by a "manager".

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of dollar general corporation manager. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments