1.9
Layout of Store

The Dollar General in Clyde NY always has horrible customer service. I waited in a huge line for ten minutes before I found an employee.

When I asked her to please check people out she said she needed to finish inventory first. I asked her if she was serious. She was really going to let people stand in line while she did inventory!!?? She said yes and that I was bothering her.

I asked for the manager and she stated that she was. I asked her name. She said Jamie and that I should go fill out a survey. I told her I wanted to speak with her boss and she ignored me.

I then left my would-be purchases and left, encouraging the others to do the same.

I will never go back. I also speak to many, many community members and will encourage them to do the same.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Good heavens!!! were your pants on fire, being you were in so much of a hurry?

It has never yet killed anybody to wait in a line for anything. Most stores don't have a boss above the manager. Anyway I have never heard of one. You sound like you think you are royalty and like to cause problems.

Just because you tell somebody to quit shopping there because you THINK you had a bad experience, doesn't mean they will follow your advice. They might agree out of politeness but not follow through.