1.9
Layout of Store

West liberty ia. Finally gets an awesome store manager and cleans so much it looks like a new store.

And she lasted about two and a half hours.

The company should made sure absolutely they keep her. Should have fired the entire lazy team.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Muscatine, Iowa, United States #1020729

Thank you so much for your kind words. I feel like I let a lot of people down and I apologize to everyone.

I love west liberty and all the customers I had the opportunity to meet. I’m upset about how things worked out. Dollar General DM and I had different views of the future for the store. As happy as the customers were I was told I wasnt doing anything and spent too much time in the office.

I was crushed by leaving the store however I put my all into trying to make the store customer friendly and felt as I had accomplished major goals in the two weeks I was there. It wasn’t enough for dollar general as I was focused on customers and was told I didn’t know what I was doing. Evidently the customers do not matter to them.

Hope it works out.

Thank you. Jody

Thank you for your kind words. I worked so hard and wasn't close to done.

But my boss said the store was not clean and was a mess. He asked me what I do all day. Then proceeded to tell me he was demoting me. I really thought I was doing good work.

I was there for under three weeks and thought I made a difference. He killed my ego. I wish people would contact him and tell him I have been working.

Ex manager. Jodyx