1.9
Layout of Store

West liberty ia. Finally gets an awesome store manager and cleans so much it looks like a new store.

And she lasted about two and a half hours.

The company should made sure absolutely they keep her. Should have fired the entire lazy team.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Muscatine, Iowa, United States #1020729

Thank you so much for your kind words. I feel like I let a lot of people down and I apologize to everyone.

I love west liberty and all the customers I had the opportunity to meet. I’m upset about how things worked out. Dollar General DM and I had different views of the future for the store. As happy as the customers were I was told I wasnt doing anything and spent too much time in the office.

I was crushed by leaving the store however I put my all into trying to make the store customer friendly and felt as I had accomplished major goals in the two weeks I was there. It wasn’t enough for dollar general as I was focused on customers and was told I didn’t know what I was doing. Evidently the customers do not matter to them.

Hope it works out.

Thank you. Jody

Thank you for your kind words. I worked so hard and wasn't close to done.

But my boss said the store was not clean and was a mess. He asked me what I do all day. Then proceeded to tell me he was demoting me. I really thought I was doing good work.

I was there for under three weeks and thought I made a difference. He killed my ego. I wish people would contact him and tell him I have been working.

Ex manager. Jodyx