My complain is about a Dollar General store off Harbins Rd,Dacula GA.I was at the cashier about to pay for my items, which it was over $30, and the manager standing behind the male register helping me, asked me if I was not getting the hair bands?

I had previously got some hair clips and placed them on top of my purse because I wasn't sure to buy them or not, and to make sure to decide to get them or not before going to check out. I decided to not purchase them and put them back. But the manager's way and tone assuming I was hiding them or stealing them was unacceptable.

She said it was a sensor camara that gave her a flag to asked me, so I responded to go back and check your camera and she would see clearly when I put those $2.50 hair clips back.Dollar General should train their employees with some customer services manners and especially those so called managers.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Dollar General Corporation - Hustvone of the upset customers of Tonkawa Dollar General Corporation "Tonkawa Dollar General is going down hill your busnessbis going else where due to one employee, audra kingery is her name. For example Tonight i videoed staning in line for..." Read more Dollar General Corporation Staff Review from Mars Hill, North Carolina Dollar General Corporation "This is a store in Neodesha , Ks really sad!!! MGR and employees buy coupon inserts themselves and let the insert seller and themselves you them fragulent. Your corporation..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Wrong price advertising Dollar General Corporation "I have been to this DG twice now, and seen the same thing both times in a 2 week period. They have $2.50 price tag under their 2% gal. of..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Bushnell, IL Dollar General is unorganized, filthy, a safety hazard, not handicap accessible, and many  more issues. Dollar General Corporation "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more