i was working at dollar general and got accused of stealing money out of register I told the manager I didn't take it and for her to look at the camera she didn't so she fired me. other people was in my register that's why I told her to look at the cameras.

then come to find out one of her key holders took a lump some of money and is missing.

ii went and talk to manager to get my job back and she said corporate wwont hire me back. I was told to get a lawyer and sue them for wrongly termination

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 17, 2014.

Comments

Javafu

If I were you I'd definitely be seeking out a different place to work. DG sucks the big one and more than likely with that manager at the helm you'll run into trouble again.

Depending on your financial situation you may be able to get unemployment while you look for work since they DID wrongfully terminate you. They will be FORCED to admit this because the process for filing a wrongful termination involves bringing a mediator between you and a company rep (probably the manager). During the session you and them put everything out on the table.

Since they now KNOW you didn't steal as you were accused of doing, you have the ball in your court entirely. I'd take them for all they're worth since they love to treat people like they're garbage.

They wrongfully terminated me too but I have no plans to pursue anything because I don't care to waste my time with that *** company on any level anymore.