1.4

I am a employee of dollar general and the corpate office made a mistake on my state taxs and was'nt going to fix the problem. They told me that i was on my own and that i was responsible and i had to pay it myself now i am a single mother and it is already hard to get by on the under 14 thousand that i made. Now am i greatful for the oppotunity to work there yes but i should not be held liable for there mistake.the indivisual i spoke with was very rude and told me i signed a document changing my status but cannot send me a copy of the document that i was to had supposed signed. I AM PISSED.

I

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of labor compensation from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments