1.2K views
Featured Not resolved

I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar.

They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register and they wasnt 50% off but thats what the sign said so 2 employees in the store said i was suppose to get it for what it said back there but Daniella said i couldnt.

And Daniella was very rude. Even customers agreed that she was out of line.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments

I agree with the other commenters. The sign clearly says "priced as marked", and most of the eggs are on the other shelf.

This is a case of messy customers, and the store has prepared for that with clear signage. If Dollar General had staff patrolling the aisles to do constant cleanup, or if they granted undue discounts to anyone who asked, I can bet you the base prices would be a LOT higher. If every store was like Nordstrom, every store would cost like Nordstrom. And...

gross. Dollar store eggs.

bruinmechanic

I guess that's what happens when you buy eggs at the dollar store

Also note the sign that says prices as marked.

*Weren't 50% off

to Anonymous #1028173

Well, I guess you can pretty much guess the ethnic back ground here!

Day Wasn't free!

KevinRichardson

I think it's pretty clear that those eggs aren't supposed to be there. People probably put them there while they were digging for better dates.