2.0

Today while in Waynesboro,va dollar General beside food lion I was getting ready to check out . I had a few things in my basket,not much.

And I sit the basket up on the counter. As the cashier is just standing there looking at me with a dumb look says "can you take those items out" rudely, then as I'm getting ready to leave she says "here take this" (meaning the basket) "put it back" rudely yet again. I don't know what I did to kiss her off or what happens before work but she is getting paid I shouldn't have to do part of her *** job. And she shouldn't get an attitude with me.

That is what lead me here, and I will not be shopping there again. They can kiss my *** & $ goodbye.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation dollar general checkout for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments