2.2
Layout of Store

My wife and I frequent the Dollar General in Pekin, Il. On Broadway St. At least 4-6 times a week.Until just recently.Dollar General recently built a brand new store at this location about 6 months ago.Everytime either one of us visits that store in the last few weeks, we'll have to wait in checkout line for approximately 15-35 minutes.They do have the personnel working in the store mind you, they do not want to help out on the register.There is 3 registers at this store, and hardly ever 2 registers open.always just one.This is Christmas time and there is very heavy traffic in this store all day long, usually I will drop my merchandise on the counter and walk out as there will be 9-10 customers waiting in line at any one time, you see I also run a business and do not have time to waste.Corporate needs to address this problem or you'll be closing this store soon.I will go to another store 5 miles away, instead of this certain one thats only 1.5 miles away!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dollar general checkout from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Policy is for them to call a second cashier when there are more than 3 people in line. It's possible to resolve this by calling the customer service number on your receipt. If the District Manager is a good one, he or she will take care of it.