2.2
Layout of Store

My wife and I frequent the Dollar General in Pekin, Il. On Broadway St. At least 4-6 times a week.Until just recently.Dollar General recently built a brand new store at this location about 6 months ago.Everytime either one of us visits that store in the last few weeks, we'll have to wait in checkout line for approximately 15-35 minutes.They do have the personnel working in the store mind you, they do not want to help out on the register.There is 3 registers at this store, and hardly ever 2 registers open.always just one.This is Christmas time and there is very heavy traffic in this store all day long, usually I will drop my merchandise on the counter and walk out as there will be 9-10 customers waiting in line at any one time, you see I also run a business and do not have time to waste.Corporate needs to address this problem or you'll be closing this store soon.I will go to another store 5 miles away, instead of this certain one thats only 1.5 miles away!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 01, 2015.

Comments

Policy is for them to call a second cashier when there are more than 3 people in line. It's possible to resolve this by calling the customer service number on your receipt. If the District Manager is a good one, he or she will take care of it.