3.6

I "try" to shop at the DG on Paris Rd. in Chalmette, Louisiana 70043.

For the past 6 months, I have been forced to shop at the Winn Dixie, located across the street. I have cats, therefore, I buy quite a bit of liter. That store NEVER has large bags of Tidy Cats liter. On Thursday, Feb.

12, 2015, I was shopping, I needed 4 bags. The manager and an employee were attempting to stock shelves. The store was a wreck! I couldn't get my cart down almost any of the isles, because of boxes everywhere.

I am aware the difficulty stocking and keeping inventory. There was 1 (one) bag of liter on the shelf. I asked the Mgr. if she had 3 more.

She replied the the the "company" sent only one bag in with the delivery truck. She looked in the back and found none

That was about the 5th time in a row that has happened. She also stated when I asked why the large blue bags of liter were not being stocked anymore, again, she blamed "the company." I have heard a great deal of complaints from people that I know about this same store. I really liked DG and now I am forced to spent my money elsewhere.

That Thursday, my list had twenty one items on it, the store was out of eleven of those items. The manager.and employee couldn't have cared less. I wad told it was out of their hands. Nothing is ordered, every item is drop shipped by "the company." So should my complaints be towards "the company" or the store.

Somebody has groped the ball. I have never seen a store in such sad shape. They never catch up. They never get the boxes completly emptied and the store is suffering.

If that store isn't a concern for "the company." That means "the company" doesn't care about the consumers and with out US, the consumers, there would be NO "company." Please could someone that has any authority and concern help us on Paris Rd.

in Chalmette, Louisiana. Thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Pennsauken Township, New Jersey, United States #951123

I stock a DG store in New Castle Indiana..We to have the same problems keeping stocked shelves because Corporate send full trucks and we do not have enough help. Hours per week are allocated based on last years sales..The"compay" expects more then is humanly possible. Good luck with your shopping but please understand the employees are trying to make the impossible work.