2.8
Ease of Use

I just left your store #13585 on Alpine Avenue in Stockton, Ca. I am a regular shopper there and a resident of the neighborhood for over 40 years.

I have in the past received less than acceptable customer service, however, nothing compares to today. One if your workers (Aiesha, I believe) closed her register when there was only one other open and over 15 people in line. Her and one other checker walked around the store on their personal phones ignoring customersrs. When I left store, she was out front leaning on building still on her phone.

I spoke to her about poor service and she was very rude. Not first bad experence; hope you care enough to fix.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments

Tomball, Texas, United States #1238669

She left because she had to clock out on time , do u get that sweetie? And also her being ride to ypu outside she's can be rude when she's off the clock because then she can say whatever the *** she wants. Get over yourself, *** ypu probably voted for Killary Clinton the way you are