My family and I frequent your location on Broadway in Schenectady quite often. Upon several visits, one of your associates have been rude and belligerent.

She is rude to others around us as well. The tag she wore read: Charde. We like shopping at this location but have concidered traveling to another store simply to avoid the negative environment the associate seems to keep hold of. I, myself, work in a neighboring bank and cannot fathom why her actions are so negative.

Last Saturday she closed your doors before Ten.

My friend wanted to grab formula at 9:50 p.m. and we were told the store was closed.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments