3.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

First I ask that you change your name for you are, simply, NOT a dollar store, such as others that I do not need to mention.

Secondly, the recent day I visited a local "Dollar" General store I was, incredibly, impressed by an employee named "Angela". She was welcoming, friendly and efficient. Congrats to who hired her. She is an asset. Please share this with her district and store managers. Thank you.

GeneralStore wrote the review because of good customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Pensacola, Florida, United States #1207767

ITS CALLED DOLLAR GENERAL..NOT A DOLLAR GENERAL...I THINK YOU ARE THE EMPLOYEE YOU SPEAK OF