The clerks are very unorganized here at this store . Nothing is stocked everything is just placed out in the isles .

I go in everyday and its like this. But today their card reader was not working and all of my things was already in the buggy and we where paying with ebt card well the card would not work properly and the casher made a big scene about it she wasnt descret at all embarrassing me and my wife.

We are struggling but would prefer our whole town didn't know about it but this clerk didn't worry about us at all before she blasted out that our ebt card would not work on her register so we needed to unbag everything and use a different regester. I have also watched the manager of this store in Rosepine la load up cases of soda in her personal vehicle and then i go in to buy soda and they are out.

Bubba0823 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments