Frostproof, Florida

Just expressing my disappointment at the store located at above address. Was pleased when it opened a few years ago but it has gone down hill.

Store is a cluttered mess..difficult to walk around and always waiting for someone to appear and check out. I blame management for this. I no longer will go there. I understand there will be a new Dollar General opening in Frostproof on Hwy630 and Hwy 27 some time soon.

Word is end of April, early May. I certainly hope the management group will not be transferred there. I have been in several Dollar Generals thru out the area where I live and looking forward to the new one.

Someone needs to look at the store at Hwy 630 and Scenic 17. It gives Dollar General a bad name.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of dollar general corporation customer care. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments