I was told by a corp. worker to meet Laila & Gary at doller general on mc Kenzie street across from dodges store highway 59, foley al 36535.

Both refused my refund after I secondly arrived there never was an apology for delay just a against rights policy rule decrimination.

I've wasted time & gas also 200$ cash suppose to be refunded today at noon but change til 30min ago non sense I showed both I tune cards that were purchased & receipt. They still ask me what am I there for basically what do I want them to do

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1228917

huh?

drjonah
Whitewater, Wisconsin, United States #1228454

Most gift cards are non-refundable. Your best bet is to call Apple and find out if you can get a refund on them.