2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Employee Elizabeth where Lawton Ok exact Location 814 Sw.Lee Blvd. Reason Banned me from store due to as another employee stated just to be mean : Elizabeth is irratated from customers coming in before closing yet needed tissue paper while there was going to purchase cigarettes she " Had done the count declined my request to purchase cigarettes which was fine yet to smile in my face not fine .

Contacted another manager said would have TimPetering (districtmanager)to contact me well since 6/15 he must be awful busy.Look Elizabeth you being rude to me is one thing yet to be rude to my 11 year old is another . To be paid to be rude is dollar general choice yet my 11 year old will not be tolerated. Im not sleeping with you or residing in the same house as the manager yet just because you think your as important as a despicable being as you are yet to be nasty to a liltle kid shows your true nature.

I live less than one block you know where come by we'll CHAT . Youll think twice before being crappy to a liltle kid.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Customer Care.

Comments

Your letter is near illiterate and hard to follow... but I gather you sent an 11 year old at closing to buy toilet paper and cigarettes!

Honokaa, Hawaii, United States #1185479

Well I say your a better mother than me cause Lord knows I would if waxed the floor with that animal for disrespecting my child