I have a very important complaint.I went to the dollar general this morning to purchase some make up, as I was on my way to a funeral very late.

well as I was checking out and done paying an employee walked up to the register and asked me where all the make up was that I had in my hand before checking out I told her I put some back on the shelf when I realized how expensive it would be. She then tells me that no I did not put it back. And demanded to look in my purse which I let her, she saw nothing and told me I was hiding it. First of all I DID PUT IT BACK, your employee had no reason to insult me in front of the entire store full of people.

as I asked her to show me on camera stealing and she refused. She did not see me steal anything neither did a camera because I DID NOT STEAL. I was very insulted and WILL NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN.she held me up in that store as if I was a criminal. MAKING ME LATER to the funeral.

I have two degrees in law and psycology, I am not a thief. She then went outside and wrote my licence number down and called jefferson parish police. I was appalled. I asked her to move out of my way as I had no time to waste trying to get to my dear grandmothers funeral.

She did and I left to rush to where I needed to be. If I have a warrant out for my arrest, which will possibly ruin my career I will take every action possible to fight and sue dollar general for the accusation and lies to the officer. Her actions were nonsense. Is that how your stores operate?

Do u train your employees to accuse people of something because they assume some one stole? The store location is on w. Metairie in Metairie Louisiana I do not know the employees name but she was a big girl skin white and radish hair.

Again I was very insulted and embarrassed for her actions towards me you will be hearing from my attorney if I find out there is a warrant for my arrest, tomorrow when I go to the police station.Mu name is renee juneau i live in kenner la and my phone number is 5046410050

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments