2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I walked up to check put and two employees were talking to another customer about both me and my child.I was called a *** and other names as well as them saying ugly things about my child for no apparent reason.

Im in there everyday spending money. I will not let this go until I have received an official apology and they serve consequences.

How absolutely rude and uncalled for.It was at the dollar General in port orange Florida location on south Clyde morris blvd

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1255321

Let me guess, your kid was destroying the toy aisle while you sat on your cell phone and did nothing about it.