Painter, Virginia

Went to Dollar General to try to use my coupons that was uploaded to the digital coupons and unfortunately and everytime I come here it says that it is not open functioning or something to that sort so if I buy all this stuff and not use able to use any coupon so it's very very educating because that's that's the reason I was eating coming to use them with because of that I need somebody to contact me let me know when this problem fixed and I asked the lady at the register if they could post a sign saying it wasn't up and running and she said that they don't know when it's up and running so which i think is crazy and I was at the Dollar General on East Columbia in Battle Creek Michigan 49014 my phone number is 269 5897 626 I just want to know what we're supposed to do when we can't use coupons thank you goodbye

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation coupon. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation coupon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments

That was the longest run on sentence I have ever seen in my life.

Wow. My brain hurts...

This isn't the web site for Dollar General. You are on a general complaint site.

Also you should never put your phone number on a public site where anybody can see it and make all kinds or rude phone calls to you. Instead of worrying about using digital coupons, you should worry more about improving your really horrible grammar and punctuation.