The manager sherry at dg shepherdstown west virginia is mean and has a horrible attitude. I would not say a word if it was a one time thing.

I have shopped this store several times. I have tried killing her with kindness. I use coupons often and their system is not always great with coupons but she knows how to handle it if they don't scan and the coupon is for the correct item. She will try giving excuses why she can't take them because she is to lazy to turn the key push f8 and find the item.

She is nasty to us everytime we walk in the door. I spend at least $50 at dg every week that is over $2,500 a year all i ask for is a little human kindness when i walk through the door. I as a customer deal with the cash registers not scanning your employees should tolerate having to push a few buttons.

She is always standiing on the sidewalk smoking and playing on her phone. Sorry to interrupt her

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dollar general corporation coupon from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

You have no idea what their exact procedure is if a coupon won't scan. I think there is more to the story than you are telling.

You aren't as smart as you think you are, as indicated by your extremely poor capitalization skills. Then just because because you don't like the fact that she is allegedly nasty to you every time you walk in the door. This indicates that you must be a very arrogant and demanding customer.

Then just because you don't like her you decide she spends too much time outside smoking and playing on her phone. That actually doesn't have anything to do with your complaint.