Attica, New York
2.6
Layout of Store

I usually Dont bother to write complaints other than in the survey from receipts. I have reached my limit on the terrible treatment from Dollar General Employees including management. I am a deep discount shopper and that is not going to change. I try to.live in my means. Apparently Dollar General doesn't want my business and that has become abundantly clear. I already had been considering stopping going to Dollar General and this experience I had today helped me make my decision. I have ALWAYS had problems couponing there. Digital coupons suck and no matter how many times I have contacted them they NEVER fix it. Apparently they Dont want my money. That is OK...my new favorite store CVS encourages couponers and Dont mind deep discount shoppers.

I kind of got off track about today's issue. I have a friend who told me they had gotten some ASOTV stuff for 90% off. I went to one of my local stores and the one item she got 90% off rang up for 70% off. I said something to cashier WO was very nice about it and she went to ask one of the higher up managers who just happened to be there. She told me they were not marked down and was very rude in how she spoke to me. I left the item and left store. Today I stopped in looking for something different and noticed a pile of 90% off stickers on shelf clearly stating they were for some of the ASOTV stuff. I asked her which ones. She acted like she didn't want to answer my questions. Then I said you must know which ones. She snapped st me and said I told you just the stretchkins. She was there yesterday and new that was the item I tried to buy for 90% off but didn't ring up right. It isn't just one item. If it was they wouldn't be putting signs on shelves. Your putting 90% off signs on shelves. Apparently they Dont mind selling it for 90% off....just not to me apparently. I normally Dont say anything and just leave mad. Today I let them know on no uncertain terms I am over it! I Dont NEED anything that bad to purchase it from a store who clearly Dont know how to treat their customers. Do what you want with information...it will probably fall on deaf ears AGAIN!

Sincerely

One of your ex-customers

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of dollar general corporation coupon from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments