3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went into your store in monticello,ar to use my coupons on the tide pods.Before taking them to the counter to check out i was told by the asst.

Manager that they were the right one and that with my coupon they would be 95 cents. Ok so i take them to the counted and the lady at the registed tells me that they are tye wrong ones and that she has had to manually do them all day. I told her that the lady in the back told me i could us these. She them snatches the the pods off the counter while walking away saying i been doing this all day.

Therfore with the attitude that she had i told her nevermind i will go somewhere else because she i did not like her attitude and she told me. I told you this was not the right one but you insist on saying it is. All i said was that the manager told me i could get these. I told her that her attitude was not right and i will go somewhere else and she continued to mouth off and making funny noises as if she was mocking me.

I will neved go back in that store again. I told the assistant and she was very unconcerned.

This happened on april 5 2017 at about 7pm.My email is queta212001@yahoo.com

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Coupon.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments