2.8
Layout of Store

I bought my usual contact solution from Dollar General last night. The price sticker said $5 even.

When the clerk rang it up, the total was $6.59. Due to Tennessee tax of 9.75% the total should have been about $5.50. I told the clerk that can't be right. And he said "yeah I know I saw the price was $5 as well.

But i don't know what to tell you." After arguing with them for a moment and them telling me to just go ahead and pay and leave, I finally paid the additional price. Needless to say I was very disappointed in their customer service and support.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of contact lens solution. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned contact lens solution in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments

lilwoman89246
#1120048

I don't work at that store but I'm very sorry for your experience this is a big problem I have noticed things not ringing up right I honestly don't know why but she should've done a price override! Again I'm very sorry for your experience and I hate to hear when employees act like this I'm only a assistant manager but we strive for good customer service in our store!