Your policy on karting everybody in the store that buys a pack of cigarettes for you is *** i'm 64 years old and they won't sell me a pack of cigarettes without my ID I understand that some people look younger than their age but come on give me a break there should be like age 30 and below card I don't think I'm going to shop there anymore

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Jonesboro, Georgia, United States #1142357

Unfortunately, that's the law, not just for Dollar General, but for ALL retailers who sell cigarettes/tobacco products. Some of them just don't bother to card all buyers. It could mean BIG trouble for them if they are caught.

Why is it a problem for you to provide id for cigarettes?What does it really matter to you.

That cashier could lose his or her job for not asking you, so what's the difference? It can't possibly be THAT inconvenient. Also, the word is Card. Not Kart.

Maybe that's the problem.They don't give morons ids.