3.3
Layout of Store

I just had a bad exprience at store #14590 in Toledo, Ohio. I shop there weekly for houshold cleaning supplies and other items i usually spend $50.00 dollars or more i spent $76.08 on my visit today but i will not return to the store again.

The manager is very rude. They only had one line open as usual and it was backed up down the aisle . I told the cashier she should open another line . She got smart with me so i told her its like this everytime i come in one line open and its down the isle and she should open up another one.

She was at a register with the same woman when i came in twenty minutes ago. They were laughing and the register light was'nt on two customers asked if she was open she said no. I said she need to open another lane and she told me i did' nt know what the *** she was over there doing..Really? This is how you treat your customers?

She is not professional at all. The cashier was nice i felt bad for him he's working to get the line down while she' s laughing and joking with someone.

Im sure nothing will come of this message but i just think someone needs to get that store in order it' a shame it' a brand new store .. M Gales

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Comments