2.3

Went into the Hogansvile, Ga

DOLLAR GENERAL about 9:30.

Pick out items for purchase headed to checkout when cashier met us In isle telling us it was sfter 10:00 they were closed.

We then proceeded to checkout where we were rudly told that "That she was not putting up with this",meaning she was not going to check us out that we were interrupting her life because we were there at a couple of min. Before she was to get off.

That is her job. THAT IS WHAT SHE IS PAID TO DO.

WE HAVE BEEN GOING TO THAT STORE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK.

We spend no less than $1200. A month there.

And to be treated like that was humiliating.

I am a 10O% disabled Veitnam Veteran and have a hard time getting around.

Didnt intend in cauing the employee any trouble .

That was uncalled for being treated that way..

Well we left everthing and walked out.

We wont be going back.

Why would we.

She works most nights.

We will find somewhere where we dont feel like a burden.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Comments

The fact that you are a disabled Vet of any war doesn't have anything to do with your complaint. There are a lot of people with various disabilities that have a hard time getting around, so quit playing the disabled Vet card.

I can't think of any items in any dollar store that I would spend $1200 a month for. I go to a dollar store, maybe once every ten years and never spend more than $10.00. I live off a total of $700.00 a month with no savings. If the store could afford to have more employees the ideal situation would be to have the door locked with somebody standing there to let the customers that are inside time to check out and let them out.

But if the dollar stores had more employees their merchandise wouldn't be so CHEAP. There is a solution to your problem, start doing your shopping earlier or make sure you are done and ready to be checked out BEFORE closing time.