1. Boxes and stock all over the floors, had to walk around all the clutter. Dirty looking store.

2. Cashier extremely rude, apparently she was having a bad day and was letting all the shoppers aware of this.

3. Ordered me to move my purchases to the buggy, because she no longer had room to move the bag dolly.

4. The male cashier used extremely foul language in front of my teenager and myself. I was embarrassed.

5. None of the workers had name tags. (Of course if i acted like that I wouldn't want to let people know my name either).

I used to shop at this location and stopped due to hateful employees, tried it again today and I won't be back. It's amazing how 5 miles makes a real difference.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments

I would be willing to bet that your teenager hears foul language in different places. You can't tell me that the kid never hears foul language, maybe even at home. What in heck does five miles have to do with anything.