Smoke Rise, Alabama
4.3

Manager at DG in Hayden, Al closest I-65 was extremely rude. Remember now why I drive 5 min down the road.

Mind you, I frequent the DG at least 3x a week. I purchased $20 worth of Goods. I was given the option for cashback and was ok with the $1 fee. I was told my the Mgr that I could go to an ATM because they weren't a bank.

The option shouldn't be offered if it wasn't ok. Very rude to the cashier, who was apologetic to me for the Mgr being rude.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments

EXPLAIN how the manager was rude to the cashier. When you say somebody is rude you should give details.

It is not legal to charge you for cash over.Report them to your state.

to Anonymous #979211

And where did you get your advise ? A cracker jack box?????