2.5

I went to my local Dollar General Mtk. Store today.

I live in Shelbyville, Tn. This has happened a few times before, with other product ads. The Sunday ad advertised Hostess Ding Dongs on sale for $2.50. They had none!!!!

But they had individual packs of 2 for $1.00 each!!! Ridiculous!!!!!! Like I said this has happened before. But today I spoke with a cashier, someone out of the store office, then they paged a 3rd lady.

At first they said the truck hadn't arrived. I asked the 2nd person when the truck was coming, she said she had no idea! Da!!!!!

The 3rd lady, very nice, did go in back and looked. She apologized, and it's not her fault but this problem needs to be addressed!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). talkerdi is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments

Sorry about your Ding Dongs. Must have been a traumatic experience for you. How are you coping?

to Anonymous #1006570

Well, you can joke all you want!!!!!!!!! The point you seemed to MISS, is don't advertise products if there not gonna be in the store!!!!!!!