I was asked if I wanted cash back by the cashier and I said oh yes .. But she never mentioned there was a fee?so I had already pressed ok when I realized the $1 fee .. Never have i paid a fee at any dept for cash back!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of dollar general corporation cashier from Dollar General Corporation and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Ralphus

Then take the time to read the prompts. They always ask.

Dollar General Corporation - Sanitary Conditions Review from Brentwood, Tennessee Dollar General Corporation "Very dirty store. Cant walk through isles. Feel sorry for handicap people. Store in Section Alabama is so dirty and workers are always outside smoking i will never go back..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Sanitary Conditions Review Dollar General Corporation "The Dollar General store in Mississippi on Nichols Blvd is extremely dirty.Management..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Customer Care Review Dollar General Corporation "This happened at the Dollar General in Brookland Arkansas on Sunday 3/12/17. My fiancé and I arrived at Dollar General on Sunday night at 9:50pm. The door was locked. The..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category Dollar General Corporation "I have a picture of myself and a girlfriend entering a Dollar General store in paradise, ca.95969 and it was plastered on the internet as theives from your manager trish.i..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more