1.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Jun 06, 2016

What update?? I submitted a comment that the,service is awful there's no update its still awful

Original review posted by user May 31, 2016

Both Dollar General stores in Canton Ms, should be shut down, I've never seen more ignorant uneducated people in my life... And this would be both stores, however my most resent problem would be on hwy 22, its nothing to stand in line 20 minutes one cashier working but two lanes are lite up which means open, I'm in line with one woman behind me, while the other cashier pretending to be stocking, while my problem is she see us there needing to be check out, the manager even came out to assist the cashier who line I'm in & she didn't check up out or tell the other cashier to Come to her register, I put my items down and walked out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Comments

Pensacola, Florida, United States #1207777

JUST BECAUSE THERE IS ANOTHER EMPLOYEE, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY ARE A CASHIER. A EMPLOYEE CAN NOT JUST GET ON A REGISTER AND START CHECKING PEOPLE OUT.

THAT REGISTER HAS TO HAVE MONEY IN IT ASSIGNED TO THAT EMPLOYEE.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON MOST PEOPLE THAT DEAL WITHE THE PUBLIC HATE PEOPLE. IF YOU GO TO WALMART THERE IS LIKE 3 REGISTERS OPEN..DO YOU JUST WALK OUT THERE?

to CHERRY #1551476