3.7
Layout of Store

Dollar General Store #14322 2980 N. Perris, CA. 92571 951 570 5032.

Jan. 23, 2016 6:10pm.

I was at the store 20 min ago or so, I was waiting inline like everyone else. There was 3 customers in front of me. One with a bunch of coupons that weren't cut out and was cutting one by one. Not a problem. There was another one with two children. The grown up paid. Then one kid ran to the back and the cashier waited for them to get their stuff. After a minute or so they came with their things they did not have enough money and were debating what to leave behind it took them a while the grown up apologized like 3 times. The customer in front of me went quick by this time they had a big line. I let the customer behind me go to the cashier that said "next customer."

It was my turn i asked the cashier for a bag of ice the cashier said if i wanted ice i would need to wait till the whole line went away to get me ice. I let him know i had been patient and that it was my turn and i needed ice he proceeded to tell me he wasnt gonna get my ice if i wanted i needed to wait. I paid for the things i had which i regreted as i was driving home. I've been at this dollar general in the past and have patiently waited in the summer for the cashiers to get ice for customers as well as for me. This is the first time ever i have been treated like this. Is this normal???

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Comments