1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

on Saturday I stopped at the Dollar general on Pine forest Rd in Cantonment. My son wanted axe body spray the tag said it was $4.

when she ring it up it came out to $4.95. She got really rude when I questioned the price and said someone must have put it in the wrong spot. I told her no the tag clearly wasn't plamogrammed properly. I have been a retail manager for 8 years.

the white tag said axe body spray with other products behind the white tag. she refused to *** the .95 on the axe and got really angry. she told me she was not going to sell me the products and get the *** out of her store. I said mam I am getting the products I put more than enough$ on the counter and started to walk out.

she threw the $ at me and told me that she was going to call the cops and have me arrested for stealing I told her to go ahead. I started to leave the store she followed me out continuing to cuss and threaten me Infront of my child. then she tried to swing at me. Her name was Linda.

both her and her coworker were ride and unprofessional and don't need to be working with the public.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments

Welland, Ontario, Canada #1210944

Hope you do ger arrested for stealing because basically that is what you did. You were rude yourself.

Just because someone tells you that you are rude does not make them rude. Grow up, you are a parent a role model set a good example for your son.