I am sick & tired of the ridiculous new male emp!oyee that replaced Alice at your Plattsmouth Ne Dollar General Store location

I understand policies but after the first month of checking my ID DAILY FOR CIGS COME THE *** ON IM 45 with grey hair and seriously I am the customer if I request ones back with my change I expect that not to be told oh well the banks closed..you may wanna incorporate customer service skills a little better cause ultimately I,thecustomer am why your business doors stay open not your ignorant cashier playing ignorant I am the Dollar General cashier following every detail trying to be employee of the month ultimately all of us are going to quit going here, as my wife already has.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments

Get a grip. If you know they ask for ID, bring your freaking ID. If you want 1 bills go to your bank.

You should go back to school to learn how to write comprehensible complaints.