I am a regular at dollar general. However, Today I visited and had a terrible experience.

Clerk was nice but she couldn't get my check to go threw. I don't have a debit card with that account and I'm very Aware it had plenty of funds available. I was like OK let me use my debit card for another account and than I was verbally assaulted by customer beside me. I feel that the cashier should have told them to leave me alone or leave.

There was a verbal dispute in which I informed other customer to mind there own and yet no help from dollar general staff.

I feel that if they want valued customers than they'll be trained how to handle disputes properly. At this point I've never been so embarrassed or ashamed my entire life.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Well stop writing bad checks... problem solved.

I would assume they have been trained to mind their own business. Actually if you had kept your mouth shut there wouldn't have been a verbal altercation.

Some people just don't seem to know when to leave well enough along.