3.3
Layout of Store

I was in the local DOLLAR GENERAL today...was in a rush....grabbed what I needed and a bottle of wine....the cashier insisted that I get my ID from my car....I realize that your company is trying to stop alcohol sales to minors but trust me...I will be FIFTY in June and I assure you I look old enough to purchase a bottle of wine....maybe rethinking the checking ID Policy would be in the best interest of your company and your customers...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation cashier. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments

I worked at DG for 9 yrs and believe me when it comes to carding ppl a lot of the stores that I've worked in we asked for ID NO MATTER WHAT we r not going to jail just because a customer doesn't want to go back to their car and get it we have cameras and they do check it to make sure we r doing our job and TABC looks at it too I'm sorry u were inconvenienced but I would carry my license in my purse when u go into a DG from now on.I'm 46 and they all know I work for DG and I still get carded

What I find odd is this *** keeps I'd in car. Why don't you carrry it with you like your supposed to? Idiots whine about their own stupidity.

It's the LAW that we check I'd genius. You maybe old enough but still it is law and store policy. Don't like it then shop somewhere else, I can promise you won't be missed, ***.