3.7
Layout of Store

I went into dollar general today to get my son diapers, as I strolled in to that aisle I seen a sign in large font says if you spend $10 you will get $5 off on luvs (p&g product in general) so I thought this was wonderful I grabbed two bug size luvs diapers headed to register. Asked the cashier Collen how does that work, she stated I will get a coupon for next purchase so I asked her well can I do two separate transactions, I eot mind paying full price for one but hey if there's a great deal I can't pass it up on the second one, as she explained she said "oh this might be old" an went an grabbed the sign as she looked it expired for the ad week of 5-9-2015 ...

So a week plus they haven't taken the sign down, an when she offered to give me five dollars off an than she second guessed herself an had to call the store manager an the manager told her she can't do anything. She didnt even want to honor it.

So because the manager can't keep her store in line an up to date the customer is punished. I am very disgusted an angry at the fact that they don't care for customer service even though its a customer service based job.that manager should be ashamed of herself, i know what customer service is and have worked that field myself for 5 years,, customer is always right no matter what.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Comments