I went to the dollar general in woodsfield Ohio and let's just say the cashier was not pleasant at all.she charged my husband double on a bag a dog food and when we realized it he told her and she looked up from the register snarled her nose up and said oh well. Not to mention as I was getting my other items in a bag she started slamming the rest of my purchases into the bags .I was not happy with her customer servixe skills and I don't think we will be going back.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of dollar general corporation cashier from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments